A little boy was electrocuted today after he walking into an open transformer

A little boy was electrocuted today after he walking into an open transformer

Posted on April 12, 2019
CategoryNews
Rating
0.0

A little boy named Muhammed Arafat, was electrocuted today after he walking into an open transformer in Niger state. OAP Bello Lukman, who shared the story online, wrote;

This young boy Muhammad Arafat was electrocuted in Niger state as a result of the carelessness of the society, the electricity distribution company and his parents.
The young boy just saw the transformer open and walked into it. Kai, so discomforting, disheartening and discombombulating.May Arafat’s soul rest in peace and may we learn from this. Kai.

Facebook Comments